Don’t risk losing potential customers to abandoned calls. Lost calls mean lost revenue.
Silence causes people to think they’ve been hung up on, or have lost the cell phone signal. Keep callers engaged while navigating your call system with the On Hold Store’s inexpensive and easy-to-use a la carte service menu. Pick the music you want and the prompts that you need, separately, one at a time and really save.
Guidelines for creating an effective call tree:
- Begin your recording with a welcome greeting—Thank you for calling.
- If you have enabled the Dial-by-Name/Extension feature, inform callers of this early and that they may dial their party’s extension at any time.
- Give callers all navigation options available and let them know that they can make a choice at any time.
- Let your callers know if your menu options have recently changed.
- Always use the same numbers for departments, ie; “2” for shipping, “3” for sales, etc. especially if you have multiple systems and/ or locations and be sure to reserve “0” for the operator.
Here is a demo message that was created using the A La Carte Service Music and Prompts Menus
Music: A Hold On Jazz & Joy Ride
You can listen to each of the prompts here before choosing them from the list above. Our a la carte prompts have been recorded to work seamlessly with each other.